Thursday, November 29, 2012

N.Y.L.A. -Pace, Brown

Buongiorno a tutti!

Sock it to me!  From sky-high wedges to platform clogs, I'm really feeling my grove this week, or should I say, I'm feelin' groovy?  Can you dig it, my fellow cool cats of the 'sole' persuasion?  No jive talking as we keep it hipWe solid?


After a few days of retro styling, I'm ready to enter the time warp back, but you gotta give it up to the era of disco, bell-bottoms and platform shoes...they really had style!  So get down with your bad self as I check you later and catch you on the flip-side...peace out!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 284:  Thursday November 29th 2012
Designer: N.Y.L.A.
Name: Pace
Color: Black
Style: Platform Maryjane Pump Clog
Heel Height: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with stud detail along mid-sole
 
 
 
Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Black
 
How I Styled It?
One of my all-time favorite trends in clothing has got to be the bell-bottom pants; long sleek lines ending in a dramatic flair, I once laughed at a pair my mother had held on to, that was of course until she fashioned a mini skirt for me out of the bell!  This particular pair I'm wearing, I bought at Old Navy last year, which was quite hard to come by after selling out several times.  The turtleneck sweater is Macy's Style&Co, while the jacket is Mossimo from Target (winter 2010-11).  The clutch is from Guess and the scarf era un regalo da mi'amica Brigida...molto grazie, gioia!  Un bacino!  SN


No comments:

Post a Comment