Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Two Lips -Fur Sure, Black

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, I'm feeling a little Ski-Lodge-Chic this morning!  With much of the country engulfed in these cooler temperatures (I am so glad that it will be in the 70's, that is low 20's for my me metric readers, by the weekend), I felt it was time to break out my cold weather gear and brave the frigid temperatures and take that proverbial plunge into the Arctic; but I can't do it!


I can't do the this cold weather thing; I can't do the snow, freezing rain or sleet. I can't do the three- foot snow drifts, salt trucks at midnight or the cold blowing wind.  I can't do the functional scarf, thermal mittens or scully (that is touque for my Canadian readers), and I most certainly cannot do the toes-oh-so-cold-that-I cannot-walk-thing (it's hard to strut in a pair of boots like this when you can't feel your toes); so I shall leave the braving of the elements to those of you in the Northern latitudes as I head back into my lodge, and cozy up by the fire under a down comforter and sip on a warm mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream and all the trimmings, whilst I read vacation brochures for an exotic locale in the Caribbean!



 

Baci a tutti!
Stella Notte


Day 281: Tuesday November 20th 2012
Designer: Two Lips
Name: Fur Sure
Color: Black
Style: Back-Zip Stiletto Tall Boots
Heel: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Shaft 15 inches (38.1 cm)
Material: Leather upper with faux fur, back zip, strap and buckle detailing

Are you crushing on these boots as much as I am? You can get them here at 6pm.com!

To see how I rated these boots, check out my review of them here on Tumblr!


Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Tan!
 






How I Styled It?

From the moment I bought these boots, I knew I was going to pair them with this fur lined hooded vest.  The fur trend is still going strong after several seasons, and instead of going 'all in' with a furry jacket or vest, I opted for the sleekness of a trimmed vest (and of the other jackets which I own).  The boots are over-the-top, and I didn't want anything to compete or detract from them.  The skinny jeans and v-neck long sleeve tee are from Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment