Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Type Z -Virginia, Nude

Ciao, a tutti! I'd like for you to Meet Virginia!
 
She doesn't own a dress
Her hair is always a mess,
You catch her stealin' she won't confess
She's Beautiful.
Smokes a pack a day, but wait,
That's me, but anyway
She doesn't care a thing
About that hair,
She thinks I'm beautiful
Meet Virginia

She never compromises,
Loves babies and surprises,
wears high heels when
she exercises
Ain't it beautiful
Meet Virginia

Well she wants to be the Queen
Then she thinks about her scene
Pulls her hair back as she screams
"I don't really wanna be the Queen"
Daddy wrestles alligators
Mama works on carburetors
Her brother is a fine mediator
For the president
And here she is again on the phone
just like me hates to be alone
we just like to sit at home
and rip on the President
Meet Virginia
 
   Well she wants to live her life
Then she thinks about her life
Pulls her hair back, as she screams
"I don't really wanna live this life"

She only drinks coffee at midnight
When the moment is not right
Her timing is quite, unusual
You see her confidence is tragic,
but her intuition magic
And the shape of her body?
Unusual
Meet Virgina I can't wait to
Meet Virginia, yeah e yeah hey hey hey

Well she wants to be the queen and
then she thinks about her scene
Well she wants to live her life
then she thinks about her life
Pulls her hair back as she screams
"I don't really wanna be the queen"
I, I don't really wanna be the queen
I, I don't really wanna be the queen
I, I don't really wanna live this*
 

 
*Released in 1999, words and lyrics by the group Train. Click here to here the song! 
 
Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte
Day 277: Sunday November 11th 2012
Designer: Type Z
Name: Virginia
Color: Nude
Style: Peep-Toe Platform Wedge Bootie
Heel: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
Platform: 1.38 inches (3.51 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with decorative straps with top stitching

 
Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Cognac
 
 
How I Styled It!
My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, you know that second to finding a bargain, I love to share one; and here is my little fashion secret I am sharing with you: Buy what fits you!  In a fashion world which is often limited by numbers or letters to indicate a size, I encourage you to ignore convention and provided the article of clothing fits, wear it!  I bought this fabulous cape in the girls department at Gap.com; which was considerably less than the twill cape I bought in the woman's department.  Searching online for a cape, I was led to the GAP, and as I read the reviews (by other women who also bought this chic little number for themselves), I slowly realized the possibility of this cape for myself. Hint: GAP made this cape all the way up to XXL Plus Girls!  The Jeans are from Old Navy, the bag is Mondani and the yellow wrap sweater was a market find in Italy.  SN
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment