Friday, December 14, 2012

Flashback Friday! Exchange by Charles David -Jovial, Black

Ciao a tutti!

With chestnuts roasting and Jack Frost nipping, my favorite cold weather accessory is a tall boot...especially a leather boot!  They have an understated sleekness about them, and the high shine (I waxed them) give them a rich, luxurious look which undeniably screams, glamorous!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Designer: Exchange by Charles David
Name: Jovial
Color: Black
Style: Tall Wedge Boot
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Shaft: 14 inches (35.56 cm)
Material: Smooth Leather upper and lining with contrast decorative stitching along cuff and vamp.  Metal studs throughout vamp





Beautiful in any color, and on any continent,
 


How I Styled It?
One of my favorite things to do when styling an outfit, is to let my footwear dictate what I wear; I started with the subtle purple contrast, decorative stitching along the vamp and around the top of these beauties.  These boots, I have yet to wear with pants (not that I don't think they would pair well together, but because to me, these boots have a soft feminine feel, that would be lost on a rugged piece of legware), so I opted for this summery denim dress from Body Central (a few years ago) and warmed it up with tights from Hue and a Macy's Style & Co. turtleneck.  The jacket was an end of season clearance special from Target (again, a few years ago).  I bought several wool blend coats that had been marked down, and when I used Target's $5 off $50 purchase, the coats ended up costing me about $6 dollars each!  SN

No comments:

Post a Comment