Monday, December 31, 2012

Jessica Bennett -Korina

Ciao a tutti!

As the old year comes to a close and the new year draws nigh, I wish you all, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics, a prosperous and shoe filled 2013!  For my last post of 2012, I shall leave you with the traditional Scottish song, written by none other than The Bard himself, poet and lyricist, Robert Burns.

 
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne?


For auld lang syne, my jo,
for auld lang syne,
we’ll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.


Now it is time for me to ring in the new year, so as the Italians say,
Auguri e Buon Capo D'Anno!

Baci a tutti!


Stella Notte

Day 296: Monday December 31st 2012
Designer: Jessica Bennett
Name: Korina
Color: Black
Style: Platform Open-Toe Cut-Out Pump
Heel: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material: Luxe suede upper and leather lining with goring panels, double platform, cut-outs and zipper along vamp

Zipper Peplum Dress: Love Tease circa 2010
Bag: Fergi Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment