Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Privo by Clark's -Kiva, Purple

Ciao a tutti e Augurissimi!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, Seasons's Greetings!  I hope that Babbo Natale, Père Noël, Kris Kringle, St. Nicolas, Santa Claus or any other jolly individual who shares good will and brings cheer to your part of the world was generous to you yesterday (or is at least in the coming week or so); but for those us who may have ended up on that proverbial 'naughty list' and woke up to coal (or some other undesirable object) in our stockings yestermorn, hark and fear not! 


For many of you who are: 'Across the Pond', 'Down Under', inhabitants of the 'Great White North' (that is the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada respectively for those of you who do not live in those parts of the world), members or former members of the British Empire and/or Commonwealth...Happy Boxing Day (what is essentially known as a shopping holiday)!  And for my American readers, not to worry on this Feast of Stephen; while it may not be the biggest shopping day of the year, bargains still abound, (even for the naughtiest of us).  So slip into your comfortable shoes, (make that your most comfortable shoes) and venture forth; because in power-shopping, there is no room for weary feet and no time to stop for tired tootsies!


Auguri!  Buon Natale a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 294:  Wednesday December 26th 2012
Designer: Privo by Clark's
Name: Kiva
Color: Purple
Style: T-Strap Flat
Heel: 0.75 inches (2 cm)
Material: Perforated Nubuck Suede Upper with leather trim; T-Strap vamp and decorative studs


 

How I Styled It?
Just because it's cold, one shouldn't have sacrifice style for warmth!  Cold weather dictates warm accessories, and with the frigid weather here (I consider anything below 65 degrees to be cold), I can extend the life of my warm weather clothes like this corduroy mini I bought from Old Navy a few years ago, with these fabulous tights I got from a market in Sicily.  Shopping Tip: When you find something that works, get several!  I bought these tights and several others in various colors (click here to see the grey tights I paired with brown clogs) for 1-2 Euros a piece (that is $1.50 - $3.00), like the wool scarf I'm also wearing.  The Coffee Shop military jacket I got at Target, while the bronze tote was a gift.  Buon Shopping!  SN

No comments:

Post a Comment