Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Steve Madden 4 The Cool People -Cortlynn, Brown

Ciao a tutti!

Shoe-A-Holics, as I continue to be spoiled with this extraordinarily warm weather (82F/28C), I shall continue to blog about the remaining plethora of sandals in my Shoe Arsenal (okay, so there may not be that many sandals left to wear, but I still have quite a few that I didn't get to this summer); and hands down, these are one of my favorites!


WARNING:  These wedges are not for the novice shoe collector!  At a staggering 5.5-inches, if you are not what I consider to be a Professional wedge-wearer (those of you that can manage a 4 to 4.5-inch wedge), then you made have to proceed with caution when slipping into these slides.

DISCLAIMER:  These shoes will provide you with the illusion of height.  For all Professional wedge-wearers throw caution to the wind!  Go forth and strut your stuff in these wonderful wedges!




Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 289: Wednesday December 12th 2012
Designer: Steve Madden 4 the Cool People
Name: Cortlynn
Color: Brown
Style: Platform Wedge Slide
Heel: 5.5 inches (13.97 cm)
Platform: 1.75 inches (4.45 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with buckle detail. Raffia wrapped wedge and platform

Crushing on these beauties as much as I am?  You can find them here at 6pm.com!


Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Black!
 
 
 








How I Styled It?
I love sky-high wedges paired with a maxi dress!  Why?  Floor-sweeping maxi's are a dressing staple, used to create an incredible amount of height (even though it's only an illusion) in those of us who are vertically challenged. But the problem with the floor-sweeping maxis is that they sweep the floor!  I have never been one for a dirty look, which I have seen on many a women who love the style, but have not mastered the look.  That's where these 5.5-inches of wedge come in; not only giving me height, but enabling me to pull off this amazing look!  The dress is from Blue Asphalt (several years ago), the belt I borrowed from a dress by Donna Morgan and the wooden bangles I bought at a couple of markets in Sicily. SN





A Word About the Cool People
The Cool People is a cutting edge brand that is committed to bettering the world through charitable contributions. A portion of their sales go directly to charity. Bringing passion and determination into every shoe that they design, The Cool People is the brand for the dreamer in all of us. The Cool People clothing and shoes are only available at Zappos.com and its affiliates.



No comments:

Post a Comment