Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Show Stopper Alert! Steve Madden -P Hayle, Cognac

Attention, Shoe-A-Holics!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for this Shoe-Stopper of a post!
 
  
I sure hope you snagged these sumptuous suede stems when they were on sale for $19.99!  The ultimate autumn fabric (suede) in the ultimate autumn color (cognac), you can't miss with beauties like these.
 
 
The cut out detail is so perfect for fall; allowing one to show some skin on a milder day (like today), yet with the closed heel you're covered when the temperature starts to dip.  If you don't already own this shoe, you may need to add it to your own Shoe Arsenal!
 

 
Baci a tutti!
 
Stella Notte 
 
Day 285: Sunday December 2nd, 2012
Designer: Steve Madden
Name: P-Hayle
Color: Cognac
Style: Cut Out Peep-Toe Platform Pump
Heel: 5.25 inches (13.34 cm)
Platform: 1.25 inches (3.18 cm)
Material: Suede Upper with cut out and top stitching detail on vamp

Crushing on these beauties as much as I am? You can find them here at 6pm.com!

Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Coral!
 
 






How I Styled It?
Styling these delicious Maddies was easy or at least, easier than I had anticipated!  When I bought them (I had a hard time deciding on which colors out of the four: black, grey, cognac or coral...I decided on the last two colors), I had every intention on wearing them with a skirt (I'm a skirt and heels type of lady), but with the cool-to-mild weather I decided on these printed jeans from New York & Company.  Surprisingly, I love the way the warmth of the suede pairs so well with the autumnal paisley print and color of the pant.  The shirt was from Macy's Style & Co., and the jacket is For the Republic.  The necklace is from the market and this gorgeous colorblocked clutch is an early Christmas gift from the GAP.  SN





No comments:

Post a Comment