Tuesday, January 15, 2013

RSVP -Madison, Black

Ciao a tutti!

I have always had an affinity for pumps, since my first pair that were bought at the tender age of twelve specifically for my first communion. I practiced walking in them for months so that I could master my 3-inch heels by the big day, and I did!   The ultra-feminine silhouette of platform-less pump, especially these pointy-toed beauties, have such a power and sexiness to them, that they are essential to any Shoe Arsenal;  from jeans to pencils skirts and everything in between, they add a va-va-voom factor to even the most mundane article of clothing, so if you want to add a 'wow' factor to any outfit, add a pair for skinny-heeled, platform-less, pointy-toe pumps! 

 
Baci a tutti!
 
Stella Notte
 
Day 301: Tuesday January 15th 2013
Designer: RSVP
Name: Madison
Color: Black
Style: Platform-less Pointy-Toed Pump
Heel: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
Material: Kid skin upper

Crushing on these beauties as much as I am?  You can find a similar pair by the name of Jade at Zappos.com!



Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Red!
 
How I Styled It?
 Prints, like colors, have been a scarcity in my wardrobe, and when I first saw the skirt on clearance at The Limited, I wasn't impressed.  I never shopped at this store before, and when I went online and saw how they styled the skirt, I had to go back and get it!The chambray shirt is from Stetson.  I was actually looking for a denim shirt when I happened along this one.  It's actually a tunic, which I'll style with tights on a cooler morning (I love it when an article of clothing plays double duty!).  Not my usual attire at the beach, I turned many a head on the pier this morning, my only regret with this outfit was that I didn't wear my navy pumps.  You will remember that I wore them when I was feeling patriotic (read the post here);  I could have sworn that when I looked at this skirt it was a floral print on a black background.  Stepping out of my (matchy-matchy) comfort zone, I went ahead with the black pumps (although I could have worn the red), and it turned out pretty nice, if I do say so myself!  SN 

No comments:

Post a Comment