Friday, March 8, 2013

Pleaser -Milan (2015)

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, my brief hiatus and much need rest has given me time to think; the approaching spring and the changing weather (although it's sunny in the picture, the weather has been running a consistent 10-15 degrees below normal), winter needs one last hurrah, and these boots scream it out loud!

These boots from Pleaser, I affectionately call my W.O.W Boots! 

The first W stands for the Way they look.  These boots are eye-catching from both near and far: a high-gloss finish, straps & buckles, a pointy-toe, and all perched on a stiletto heel, is the equivalent to 'mouth-watering' for the eyes!

The O stands for Oh my God (OMG)!  Being complimented on my footwear is nothing new, but when I have an equal number of men complimenting me as I do women, there is something that has to be said about the beauties I am wearing, and it's OMG!

The final W stands for Where did you get those boots?  The single most asked question when I wear these boots.  You know you've not only met your style mark, but exceeded it when others want to add a pair of your beautiful shoes to their own collection.

Have you wowed anyone lately?  If not, isn't it about time?


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 318:  Sunday March 10th 2013
Designer:  Pleaser
Name: Milan (2015)
Color: Black
Style: Buckle Embellished Stiletto Boots
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm)
Shaft: 13.5 inches (34.29 cm)
Material: Synthetic Upper with strap and buckle detail along shaft.





Curious as to how I styled it? Check out my new blog:


Crushing on my boots?  You can find them here, at Amazon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment