Sunday, April 21, 2013

Rebels -Tango

Ciao a tutti!

One of my favorite ways to dress pair of shoes is to incorporate them into a look I am trying to achieve.  Today, I wanted to re-invent what is generally perceived as the Bohemian look or Boho Chic.
Relaxed, simple and casual, infused with earthy is where I started, but with the addition of these jeweled and beaded beauties in a conventional wedge style, yet unconventional combination heel-ankle-strap wrap, this Boho chic style gets a glam twist with the right amount of sex appeal!

Baci a tutti

Stella Notte

Day 327: Sunday April 21st 2013
Designer:  Rebels
Name: Tango
Color: Wine
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Luxe velour upper, leather lining, with beaded, jewel and contrast stitching along vamp
 
 
To see how I styled these beautiful sandals into a Boho look, follow the link below to:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment