Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ZigiNY -Camille, Black

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, there are days, when it is warm, that I do not wear sandals; today is one of those days!

I wanted my look to be professional, but in this 90 degree (30+ degree Celsius) heat outdoors and 60 degree (15 Celsius) indoors, I needed strike a happy medium between these two temperature extremes; spending most of my time inside, I decided to dress for the air conditioning and wear these suede, open-toe wedges, which allowed me to easily transition from the heat to the cool and back again.

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte
Day 338: Tuesday June 11th 2013
Designer: Zigi NY
Name: Camille
Color: Black
Style: Peep-Toe Ankle Strap Wedge
Heel: 4 inches (10.16cm),
Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Kidskin Upper, leather lining and sole with quilting detail on the cork wedge





To see how I styled these beautiful Wedges, follow the link below to:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment