Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MIA -Zeus, Pewter

Ciao a tutti!

Confession time, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics...as I near the farthest corners of my Shoe Arsenal and survey the 30 or so remaining pairs of shoes (and some boots), I have come to the realization that I have worn very few of my dressier shoes over these last few years.

So, while I come up with ways to best style the beauties I have yet to wear, I shall continue to wear some of my favorites and pass along some shoe advice or tips that you, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics will find useful.
A must for any Shoe Arsenal is a metallic sandal.  Bronze, gold or pewter, like these, are considered a style essential because metallics are the new neutral.  Capable of styling with any and everything, a metallic sandal is an indispensable piece of footwear you'll be sure to wear season after season.
 
Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Designer: MIA
Name: Zeus
Color: Pewter
Style: Flat Gladiator Thong Sandal
Material: Leather Upper with side buckle detailing








To see how I styled these beautiful Sandals, follow the link below to:

No comments:

Post a Comment